Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nail it!

A mani-pedi is my cure-all for whatever ails me! Having my nails manicured makes me feel sexy and glamorous. When the going gets tough....I say go get a mani-pedi!

The new nailpolish colors each season are as exciting to me as a new box of crayons to a child. I wait with baited breath to see what amazing colors Chanel, Essie and OPI will come up with, and the names...I love the names!
Thankfully, Fall 2011 does not disappoint. The color palette ranges from neutrals (nudes, grays, beige, greige),to classic reds- but deeper into burgundy and purples, and finally deep jewel-toned shades in navy and shimmering green.
My new favorite for fall is "Carry on" by Essie, a deep romantic burgundy(pictured above). How rich and gorgeous. This color will make your toes pop as they peek through your favorite peep-toe pumps! Just remember ladies, dark colors show chips (a big style no-no) so buy a bottle of your favorite color and keep it in your handbag for quick touch-ups between nail appointments.

True Style Mavens know the perfect polish completes a look. "..it's a statement-making finishing touch that's just as critical to an ensemble as the shoes on your feet."-(Refinery29.com). Nail it!

No comments:

Post a Comment